- The Oscars Red Carpet Live 02/24/13: Interview with Adele
- The Oscars 02/24/13: Opening, Jennifer Lawrence introduces Adele performing “Sky Fall” from the James Bond Soundtrack. Later in the broadcast Adele wins the award for “Best Original Song” from a Movie Soundtrack for “Sky Fall”
- Later with Jools Holland 05/06/11: Opening, Adele performs “Rolling In The Deep”, “Don’t You Remember” and “Set Fire To The Rain”
- Saturday Night Live Season 41 Episode 6 11/21/15: Opening, Adele performs “Rolling In The Deep”, “Don’t You Remember” and “Set Fire To The Rain”
- The 59th Annual Grammy Awards 02/12/17: Adele returned to the Grammy stage to delivered an emotionally fraught tribute to George’s passing with a a stunning cover of “Fastlove” Backed by a full orchestra, Adele’s performance got off to a rocky start as the singer stopped a quarter of the way into the “Older” track, swore, apologized and began again. On her second go, Adele delivered “Fastlove” with stunning command, building to a chilling belt over a striking new arrangement that featured an ominous piano melody and a growing swell of strings. It was a haunting rendition of the song – however still appearing slightly thrown. The Performance drew a standing ovation from the audience as Adele was pictured in tears after she finished.
- Adele: Homecoming (Documentary) 02/12/17: After 5 years since the release of her last album, Adele is back. Fans have applauded her return, by breaking the record for most viewed video in a single day. Through her own words in many various interviews, music videos and live performances this documentary takes an in-depth look at the life and times of this amazing young artist from her beginnings all the way to 2017.
There are no reviews yet.