Comes complete with Full Menu and sectional chapter settings, Track Listing includes:
1. UKTV The Old Grey Whistle Test 1973: Intro about the band performing on the show then Roxy Music performs Do The Strand LIVE
2. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno 07/08/02: Bryan performs Don’t Think Twice It’s Alright LIVE
3. Late Show with David Letterman 6/27/07: Bryan Ferry performs Just like Tom Thumb’s Blues live from his then new LP Dylanesque
4. UKTV The Best of Old Grey Whistle Test 1972: Intro from Roddy Frame of Aztec Camera about the band performing on the show then Roxy Music performs Ladytron LIVE
5. A Concert For Diana DVD RELEASE 7/1/07: This is the Official DVD Edition Release and unlike the actual broadcast has NO watermarks or network logos so it great to enjoy with out any visual obstructions. Bryan performs Slave To Love, Make You Feel My Love and Let’s Stick Together
6. Friday Night with Jonathan Ross Finale 07/16/10: Having told the audience at the final Friday Night With Jonathan Ross that he was determined not to get emotional – his exact words were “I promised Morrissey I wasn’t going to cry” – Ross did indeed manage to hold it together for the whole show. Until, that is, his final musical guests, Roxy Music, came on to perform two of their biggest hit, Love Is The Drug.
7. VH1’s Net Aid 10/09/99: Opening, Jealous Guy and As Time Goes By (Live in Geneva, Switzerland at The Palais Des Nations) and New Day (Global Performance including Bryan Ferry) (11:47)
8. The Late Show with David Lettermen 02/10/11: Opening and “You Can Dance” LIVE
9. Later with Jools Holland 11/12/10: Bryan Ferry: You Can Dance and Shameless (LIVE)
10. The Making of Olympia Documentary 2010: This is an excellent 27 minute behind the scenes of the making of the album. Shows the cast that made this album come to life. This album has a nice amount guest stars. For those interested because of guest stars in the documentary, it does show David Gilmour but, no interview. Flea is shown and a very brief interview. Brian Eno is talked about but, not shown or interviewed. Steve Nieve is talked about but not seen. Good footage and interview snippets of Nile Rodgers and Jake Shears and Babydaddy. A brief interview of Groove Armada. Nice interview of producer Johnson Somerset. Lots of Bryan Ferry interview and footage. Also a nice tribute to guitar player David Williams. Also nice footage of young guitar player Oliver Thompson and Bryan Ferry’s son Tara on drums with Andy Newmark. This Documentary is directed by Ferry’s other son Isaac Ferry. It has beautiful lighting and really brings the album to life. Also included is the video for “You Can Dance.” features musical contributions from Nile Rodgers, Pink Floyd’s David Gilmour, Groove Armada, Scissor Sisters, Marcus Miller, Flea, Mani (Primal Scream, ex Stone Roses) and Jonny Greenwood of Radiohead. Olympia sees Bryan Ferry reunite on record with members of Roxy Music, including Brian Eno, Phil Manzanera, and Andy Mackay. This is the first album to reunite them since Roxy Music’s seminal album For Your Pleasure in 1973! Olympia is a masterpiece of prolific artistry, blending sultry, elegant lyrics with genius compositions by Ferry, Rhett Davies and innovative, contemporary musicians.
11. The 2014 Glastionbury Festival 06/2-29/14: Love Is The Drug & Let’s Stick Together
12. Later with Jools Holland 11/07/14: Bryan Ferry: Opening then introduction of Bryan Ferry performing “Loop De LI”. Later in the program Bryan performs “Driving Me Wild” and closes the show with “One Night Stand” (Live)
There are no reviews yet.