1. Tonight Show with Jay Leno 10/2003: Opening, two teasers and then Boy George and Rosie O’Donnell are interviewed regarding Taboo theater play
2. Live with Regis and Kelly 10/30/03: Interview with Boy George wearing outfit of his character in the play Taboo. Discusses the play and idea behind it.
3. Top of the Pops 1982: Do You Really Want To Hurt Me? (Performance)
4. All We Are Saying (Documentary) 2004: Interview with Boy George in New York City
5. Top 100 Songs of The 80’s 10/2006: Don’t You Really Want To Hurt Me at #58. Includes interview with Boy George
6. Witness News 2008: Boy George in prison
7. A&E’s Biography Boy George 10/11/07: In Depth interview and profile. Profile of the “Culture Club” star who shocked the world with his flamboyant androgynous style. Born George Alan O’Dowd into a working class Irish family, Boy George ruled the 80s music charts with such hits as “Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?” and “Karma Chameleon,” but soon fell into drug addiction. He disappeared from public view until 2006, when he was busted on a drug charge and had to perform community service with the New York City Department of Sanitation.
8. UKTV Friday Night with Jonathan Ross 10/30/09: In- Depth Interview with Boy George
9. The Graham Norton Show 06/02/2003: Interview with BG where he discusses the “B. rude” clothing line. Graham shows BG’s ties from the new line of clothing. The two discuss that Taboo ran for one and a half years in the UK and plans on taking the show to America. Also discussion of Culture Clubs tour over the years. Mentioning of Human League having a row with BG. Later George joins Graham’s idea for a “Fright Clubbing” sudo game show. Pretty funny
There are no reviews yet.