The following collection of episodes from Seasons 7, 8 & 9 consists of professionally edited segments that are only about or include Boy George and / or Culture Club. Another unique product you will ONLY find here at MVR
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 7 (2017)
1. Episode #1 ”Stronger Than Ever” AIRED: Dec 6 2016 9/8c
In the seventh season opener, Lisa Vanderpump introduces the group to her friend Dorit, whose permanent houseguest is Boy George. Erika celebrates her 45th birthday in style with a 1970s-inspired Studio 54 party and receives more than one birthday surprise. Lisa Rinna and Eileen awkwardly come face to face with Lisa Vanderpump for the first time in months.
2. Episode #2 “The Buddha Bentley Birthday” AIRED: Dec 13 2016 9/8c
Erika auditions dancers for her new music video “Xxpensive.” Dorit’s extravagant birthday party provides a few surprises, both planned and unplanned. At the party, Lisa Vanderpump shows Lisa Rinna and Eileen exactly where they stand.
3. Episode #5 “Amnesia Appetizers” AIRED: Jan 3 2017 9/8c | TV-14 | 10 days left
Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle talk female rejuvenation with a plastic surgeon, while Lisa Rinna and Erika meet Eden, daughter of hairstyling icon Vidal Sassoon. Dorit hosts a dinner party where she and her husband PK question Lisa Rinna and Eileen’s grieving decisions. When confronted, Dorit remembers nothing, leading to flared tensions at a luncheon at Camille Grammer’s new Malibu house.
4. Episode #8 “Boys, Blades and Bag of Pills” AIRED: Jan 24 2017 9/8c | TV-14 | 31 days left
Lisa Rinna reveals the recipe for her favorite smoothie while Eden is suspicious about Kim Richards’ sobriety. Erika Jayne performs in Greece for her biggest crowd ever and Dorit shocks the ladies by having Boy George perform at her husband’s birthday party.
5. Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live 01/24/17: S14/EP16 | Aired: January 24, 2017
Dorit Kemsley and Boy George join host Andy Cohen. Watch lively debates on everything from fashion, the latest on everyone’s favorite Bravolebrities, and what celebrity is making headlines that week. Boy George talks about George Michael and there relationship as friends (21:48)
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 8
6. Episode #7 ”Birthday Fever” AIRED: Jan 30 2018 9/8c: | TV-14 |Kyle worries when she’s late for a double date with Teddi and their husbands. Lisa Rinna hustles her way into two new acting gigs. Dorit shocks her husband PK with an extravagant 50th birthday party on a yacht with a performance from her along with Boy George singing “Fever”. Erika and Lisa Vanderpump have differing opinions about Dorit’s big surprise, and a wine glass is at the center of a new conflict.
7. Episode #8 ”Petty Mess” AIRED: Feb 6 2018 9/8c: | TV-14 | Dorit and PK discuss the performance with her and Boy George. Rinna returns to her roots, as the role of Billie, on Days of Our Lives. Teddi’s concerns about hosting the women at her beach house come true when Kyle and Lisa Vanderpump waste no time addressing their latest issues in front of everyone.
8. Lip Sync Battle Season 4 Episode 10 07/26/18:The March 29 recording date of “Lip Sync Battle” is dedicated to a British pop music theme. Singer-songwriters (and past collaborators) Rita Ora and Charli XCX will compete in the latest installment. The two artists will not, however, be the only celebrity guests (or British pop stars) on the episode. The iconic Boy George of Culture Club will be appearing as a guest DJ. The episode aired at a special time of 9:30PM ET/PT. First, Rita Ora proves she’s “Too Sexy” for the rest of us as she lip syncs to Right Said Fred’s iconic 1991 hit. Flanked by a posse of dancers donning the Flag of the United Kingdom, Rita gives a performance that leaves guest DJ Boy George to proclaim “It’s Right Said Rita all the way!” To compete with Rita, Charli XCX brings her lip sync of Ed Sheeran’s “Shape of You” to another level by performing in full drag, complete with a bright red wig and facial hair to match, in an unforgettable lip sync that leaves everyone wanting more.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 9
9. Episode #11 ”Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?” AIRED: April 23 2019 9/8c: | TV-14 | Erika reruns to join the others at the Culture Club concert, where Lisa Rinna meets and idol and Kyle and Teddi Have Run-ins.