Features Full Menu complete with thumbnails and chapter stops. Excellent quality!!
1. Later with Jools Holland (series 47 Episode 6) 10/20/15: Opening, Pressure Off, Notorious and What Are The Chances LIVE
2. TFI Friday 10/30/15: The band performs Pressure Off and later the band duets with the “Eagles of Death Metal” for the first time ever on TV with “Save A Prayer”
3. 24 Hours of Reality Live Earth 11/13/15: Duran Duran perform What Are The Chances Live from Paris, France
4. BBC Breakfast Show 11/18/15: In-Depth Interview with John Taylor & Simon Le Bon
5. The Graham Norton Show 11/20/15: Interview and What Are The Chances ? Live and interview with Duran Duran (Funny)
6. MTV World Stage 11/11/15: Video Visionary EMA winners Duran Duran perform an epic gig in Milan’s Piazza Del Duomo in Milan, Italy. LIVE Performances of “The Wild Boys”, “Come Undone”, “Last Night in the City”, “What are the Chances?”, “Notorious”, “Pressure Off”, “Ordinary World”, “(Reach Up for The) Sunrise” and “Rio” Original record date of concert was Saturday, 24th of October
Total Running Time 1 Hour 50 Minutes