Complete with FULL Menu & Chapters with thumbnails
1. Extra 7/16/03: Two teasers featuring Duran Duran during photo session outside The Roxy and then report of DD at The Roxy for the first time in 25 years. Interviews with Mark McGrath of Sugar Ray, Gwen Stefani of No Doubt and Christina Applegate. Interview with entire original line up of DD first up Nick Rhodes, John Taylor and off camera comment from Andy Taylor. Footage from the historic first live United States performance of the original line up in over 18 years at The Roxy in California singing Hungry Like The Wolf
2. Access Hollywood 7/16/03: One teaser featuring Duran Duran LIVE and then report of DD at The Roxy for the first time in 25 years. Interviews with Christina Applegate, Mark McGrath of Sugar Ray, Gwen Stefani of No Doubt. Interview with entire original line up of DD first up Roger Taylor, Andy Taylor, Nick discusses Michael Jackson desire to work with DD in the 80’s and Simon discusses DRUM tragedy . Footage from the historic first live United States performance of the original line up in over 18 years at The Roxy in California singing Planet Earth
3. The 2003 MTV Video Music Awards Pre Show 8/28/03: Interview with Duran Duran on the red carpet
4. The 2003 MTV Video Music Awards 8/28/03: Opening, two shots of DD in the audience, two different teasers about DD presenting award during the show. DD present “Best Dance Award” with Kelly Osbourne and Avril D. and Kelly surprises DD with an unexpected “Lifetime Achievement Award”.
5. The 2003 MTV Video Music Awards Post Show 8/28/03: Interview with Duran Duran reacting to the award
6. NY1 News Report (LOCAL NYC Network broadcasted locally ONLY in NYC) 8/29/03: Report of DD winning the “Lifetime Achievement Award” and exclusive backstage comments from Simon.
7. Access Hollywood (Friday Edition) 8/29/03: “MTV After Parties” Brief scene of Simon, Andy and Roger
8. VH1 50 Greatest LP Covers 9/20/03: Profile on DD and LP RIO including new footage of Nick Rhodes originally shot for Behind The Music in March 1998 then Nick comments on Andy Warhol’s cover art for The Velvet underground shot at a latter time circa 2001
9. JAPAN ELECTRONIC PRESS KIT 07/03: This is a mega rare press kit profiling the first two weeks in July for Duran Duran as they debut there reunion LIVE on tour in Japan. Footage consists of the following. Japan press conference promoting the live dates, fans meeting DD, rehearsal and live footage, visual clips from radio interviews, DD traveling by train. Some of this footage (very little) was used in the Access Hollywood segment listed above (segment # 2). This again is extremely rare as it was issued to press only for the purpose of potential worldwide news coverage about the reunion and Japanese tour.
10. VH1 Goes Inside 10/17/03: In-depth look behind the scenes of South Park Animation Series. Opening and interview with Nick Rhodes as he discusses the love the characters have for music.
11. E News Live Weekend Edition 10/17/03: Duran Duran invited to The Prince’s Trust Annual Benefit Gala. Visual of all of DD outside posing for pictures. Nick Rhodes is interviewed and Duran Duran perform “Girls On Film”
12. The 2003 Prince’s Trust Annual Benefit Gala “Fashion Rocks” 10/29/03: Opening with visual of DD outside, teaser, introduction and DD LIVE with a great rendition of Girls On Film whilst fashions of Donna Karen are modeled. David bowie finishes the show with Fashion LIVE. During this performance scenes are show from prior performances including Duran Duran and if you look closely you can see Andy Taylor singing along to fashion next to Nick Rhodes (this was actually recorded on 10/16/03 but aired on 10/29/03)
13. VH1 True Spin 11/09/03: Interview with Nick, John and Roger about the myths surrounding the RIO LP
14. Bravo’s Queer Eye For The Straight Guy 03/23/04: The “Preparation” segment includes for the first time on US Television the version of DD’s “Sunrise” as it appears on the soundtrack for the hit TV Show “Queer Eye For The Straight Guy”
15. Bravo’s Queer Eye For The Straight Guy 03/23/04: Commercial for Soundtrack (10 Second Version 2)
16. Good Morning America 10/12/04: DD Teaser #1, Opening, visual of fans lining up outside studio for live performance later in the program (visual #1). Visual of fans lining up outside studio (visual #2). Weather segment outside studio with DD fans with mention of rehearsal song Girls On Film off camera (visual #3). Teaser #3, Teaser #4 with visual of fans outside studio in Times Square (visual #4). Teaser #5 during weather segment with interview of fan from Virginia and visual of fans outside studio in Times Square (visual #5). Teaser #6 with visual of fans outside studio in Times Square with Duran Duran practicing Sunrise (visual #6). Teasers #’s 7 & 8. Introduction. This is a HISTORICAL APPEARANCE, this is the first time on NATIONAL USA TELEVISION that Duran Duran perform as the original line-up after 20 years. Concert begins with Hungry Like The Wolf followed by interview with Simon Le Bon then (Reach Up For The) Sunrise (LIVE) followed by Girls On Film (Live). Closing segment with hosts and Duran Duran closing the show.
17. Live with Regis And Kelly 10/13/04: Teaser of DD #1, opening, teaser of DD #2 with Regis showing CD cover and Kelly singing DD hits (funny), Duran Duran perform (Reach Up For The) Sunrise (LIVE), inteview with band & Hungry Like The Wolf (Live)
18. VH1’s “Best Week Ever” 10/15/04: DD are profiled about new single
19. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno 10/19/04: Opening, teaser and DD perform (Reach Up For The) Sunrise LIVE and closing segment with DD
20. The Ellen DeGeneres 10/21/04: Opening, two teasers, DD perform (Reach Up For The) Sunrise LIVE and Hungry Like The Wolf closing segment with DD.
21. Last Call with Carson Daly 10/22/04: Opening, teasers, Sean Combs comments on working with sample of Notorious, two more teasers. DD perform (Reach Up For The) Sunrise LIVE and Interview
22. The Late Late Show 10/26/04: Opening two teasers, (Reach Up For The) Sunrise LIVE, “Coming Up” teaser and Girls On Film LIVE
(Includes Full Menu with chapter stops and thumb nails)