All segments are COMPLETE, UNINTERRUPTED and all segments are in the order that they were originally released. This DVD features FULL MENU AND beautifully selected THUMBNAIL CHAPTER SELECTIONS for the entire duration of the DVD. Quality 100% perfect, you couldn’t ask for better. Total Running Time is just OVER ONE HOUR AND FIFTY FIVE MINUTES LONG!!! Take advantage of this unique collection and own yours today!
1. A&E’s Private Sessions presents Duran Duran 11/25/07: Commercial
2. A&E’s Private Sessions presents Duran Duran 11/25/07: Exclusive LIVE performances to this program and interviews with the entire band. Episode includes Falling Down (Album Version) LIVE and interview with the band. This interview with the four members is light and funny and at the same time informative. Simon and John discusses recording Falling Down. Nick and Roger discusses history of the band. Then Girls On Film LIVE, interview with the band continues as Simon tackles the question of how Duran has stayed together all these years and the inspiration they find behind there motivation. The origin of how Simon came up with the album title Red Carpet Massacre. Notorious LIVE, interview with entire band continues, Skin Divers LIVE (FIRST US TV Performance of this song ever!), interview continues with a special video message from London of Ricky Gervais (very funny segment) addressing Duran Duran. This show concludes with Nite Runner LIVE (FIRST US TV Performance of this song ever!)
3. VH1 Classic presentation Duran Duran Red Carpet Massacre LIVE in the UK at The Lyceum Theatre on December the 3rd 2007. Broadcast Air Date in the US 7/22/08: Live performances include the following: Red Carpet Massacre, Nite Runner, Rio, Planet Earth, Notorious, Skin Divers, Falling Down, Reflex and (Reach Up for The) Sunrise.
4. Music Video Exposed Russell Mulcahy 02/06/09: Interview with Simon and Nick about the various music video Directed by Russell like Rio and Wild Boys
5. Music Video Exposed Kevin Godley 02/19/09: Interview with Simon and Nick about the various music video Directed by Godley & Creme like Girls On Film. Later some short segments where this documentary uses the music from the extended version of Girls On Film.
6. VH1 Classic’s 80 Hours of the 80s 08/30/08: Nick and Simon shooting promotions for MTV including the outtakes. Pretty funny stuff here.
7. GERMAN TV “Musik Laden” (The Beat Club) 1984 (Aired in USA 04/23/10): Wild Boys (Performance) RARE
There are no reviews yet.