- The Ringmaster General (Documentary) 04/12/12: THE RINGMASTER GENERAL captures DAVE STEWART through the whirlwind recording process at John and Martina McBride’s Blackbird Studios, of two explosive albums, the acclaimed 2011 release, The Blackbird Diaries, and the recently released The Ringmaster General. This tongue-in-cheek documentary follows STEWART’s adventures in songwriting, letting the viewer witness his eccentric but compelling methods of creativity. The days were filled with mayhem and martinis, while a circus of characters cross STEWART’s path; many muses appear to join in the fun including Alison Krauss, Martina McBride, Colbie Caillat, The Secret Sisters, Joss Stone, Stevie Nicks, Jessie Baylin, Diane Birch and Orianthi. The road that led to THE RINGMASTER GENERAL begins in London with the eruption of Iceland’s Eyjafjallajokull volcano. DAVE STEWART was grounded there with no hope of getting home to Los Angeles. A wander down Denmark Street leads him to a vintage guitar shop where an old acoustic guitar catches DAVE’s eye. Learning the previous owner was an eccentric country and western star named Red River Dave, STEWART gets inspired. The next morning a flight opens up, by way of Nashville, and STEWART jumps at the chance to investigate the music city. Magically Big Kenny (Big and Rich) leads the way into adventure, with the documentary capturing a unique moment in time where the music business is locked out and the lunatics take over the asylum.
- Good Morning America 10/22/14: GMS’s Fall Concert series. Two teasers of Annie Lennox, one of which she sings “Georgia” Annie Lennox is interviewed about her new LP “NOstalgia” and mentions it’s release in the vinyl format. Then Annie singing “I Put A Spell On You” and closing segment.
- The 57th Annual Grammy Awards 02/08/15: Hozier duet with Annie Lennox “Take Me To Church” and a cover of “I Put A Spell On You”
- Stevie Wonder: Songs in the Key of Life An All-Star Grammy Salute 02/16/15: This two-hour music special looks back at Wonder’s career. Annie Lennox covers “My Cherie Amour” . Annie Lennox joins the cast for a Finale with Stevie.
- The Graham Norton Show 2014: Opening and Annie performs “God Bless The Child” and then joins the guests for a interview about her new LP “Nostalgia” that closes the program.