1. N i g h t F l i g h t’s “Visions ’85: A Mid-Year Review” 5/16/85: Exclusive in-studio interview with Holly Johnson with videos from Welcome To The Pleasure Dome includes Long Version of Welcome to The Pleasure Dome
2 N i g h t F l i g h t Goes To The Movies 1988: Director Brian De Palma discusses behind the scenes of working with the band for the music video for the film Body Double. Brian also discusses working on the music video with the band for the “Body Double” movie version of the hit “Relax”. Includes scenes from the music video
3. Video Killed The Radio Star 2013: This episode examines the significance and impact of the videos of the genre-and-gender bending ‘The Frankie Trilogy.’ Comprised of the three hit songs ‘Relax,’ ‘Two Tribes’ and ‘The Power of Love,’ they pushed the envelope in terms of acceptable sexual content. Featured throughout are interviews with Holly Johnston of FGTH, Kevin Godley and Lol Crème. Director Kevin Godley and former ZTT Records promoter Paul Morley take a look back at the controversial, yet hugely- successful, trilogy of videos for Frankie Goes To Hollywood’s hits Relax, Two Tribes and The Power of Love. Frontman Holly Johnson says it was never their intention to shock the ‘hell out of people,’ they just wanted to enjoy what they were doing and voice their opinions through music.
4. The 80’s Rewind Festival August 2014: Holly Johnson (Frankie Goes To Hollywood) is interviewed about his latest release then performs Two Tribes, Relax (Don’t Do It), Interview and The Power of Love
5. Later with Jools Holland 10/16/14: Opening, Holly Johnson with Jools Holland “So Much It Hurts”
6. Top of The Pops The Story of 1984 06/02/17: 984 sees Top of the Pops at the height of its 80s pomp – the year of big hair and big tunes. A BBC ban on Frankie Goes to Hollywood’s Relax in January leads to an embarrassing Frankie-shaped hole on the show when it reaches No 1. Members of the band are interviewed along with segments from their TOTP appearances one of which marks a milestone in the shows history of how they would shoot a performance