1. MTV Video Music Awards Preshow 9/14/09: Interview with Green Day
2. MTV Video Music Awards 9/14/09: Jack Black introduces the Best Rock Video Award Green Day win and included is their acceptance speech. Then GD perform East Jesus Nowhere
3. A&E Biography (Documentary) 10/01/09: A fresh look at the band with vintage interviews with all members for this in-depth DOCUMENTARY. Included are photos of the band as children as A& E sweeps through their childhood right up to present day. Also included are early recording of Billy Joe as a child, pretty funny stuff. Formed in Rodeo, California, when the members were only 14, Green Day has always struggled to stay on the razor’s edge between punk credibility and mega-platinum success. That struggle led to exhaustion in 1996, a cancelled tour and a questionable future. The question was answered with the release of “Nimrod,” in 1997, which spawned the top 10 single “Good Riddance (Time of Your Life).” The release of the self-described punk rock opera, “American Idiot,” in 2004 cemented their place in rock history.
4. UKTV BBC’s Friday Night with Jonathan Ross 11/07/09: Green Day and actor Christopher Walken join a celebrity guessing game. Pretty funny stuff for English Then GD perform East Jesus Nowhere Interview witth the entire band
5. Grammy Awards 01/31/10: Green Day along with the future Broadway cast of American Idiot perform 21 Guns LIVE
6. Late Night with Jimmy Fallon 4/18/10: In-depth interview with GD regarding the new Broadway play debuting in New York City on April 20th 2010 American Idiot. Mention of new “Rock Band” Video Game on XBox 360 to be released in June 2010.
7. MTV2 Green Day Rocks Broadway: American Idiot 4/17/10: Footage of band and Broadway cast rehearsals and interviews with the band along with the cast of the Broadway show. Documentary includes the official commercial for the Broadway show “American Idiot” other then that all commercials are edited out.
8. The 2009 MTV Europe Music Awards 11/05/09: From Berlin Germany, Green Day performs LIVE
9. Late Night with Jimmy Fallon 5/11/10: Green Day performs Rip This Joint as a tribute to a week long tribute to the Rolling Stones
10. CBS Sunday Morning 06/06/10: This is Green Day’s second appearance on the program. This is a segment that originally aired (in part) back in May 24 2009 and has been re-edited with NEW portions of the interview with the band that was NOT included in the first broadcast. This segment Green Day is profiled then interview with the band discussing their involvement with their Broadway play “American Idiot. Original version of this profile/interview can be seen on Segment #4 from Volume IX. Both segments are different then each other. A basic re-edit with different interview sections and a focus on the Broadway play and the recent Tony award nominations.
11. Late Night with Jimmy Fallon 07/30/10: Opening, Last of The American Girls (LIVE)