1. Lollapalooza 2010 LIVE August 6-8 2010 at Grand Park, Chicago, IL USA. Green Day performs Know Your Enemy and Boulevard of Broken Dreams
2. The 2012 Rock And Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony 04/05/12: Opening Green Day perform a new song. Later Green Day induct Guns ‘N Roses to the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. Later in the program Billy Joe and the rest of Green Day join Red Hot Chili Peppers on stage for their last song (“Higher Ground”) during their tribute live performance of the band.
3.VMA Commercial 08/17/12: Featuring Green Day with Comediam Kevin Heart.
4. America’s Got Talent Finale 09/13/12: Opening with mention of green Day. Later host Nick Cannon introduces Green Day LIVE performing “Oh Love” along with a brief interview with the band on stage.
5. The 2nd Annual 2012 I Heart Radio Music Festival 10/01/12: Opening includes Green Day, teaser for GD in “coming up” segment, Green Day perform “American Idiot” then there is footage of Billy Joe’s explosion on stage just after he makes his comments about theprogram that didn’t air
6. Quatro! 11/29/12: premiere highlights from their documentary ¡Quatro! on VH1. ¡Quatro! pulls back the curtain and takes fans inside the world of Green Day, from the various spontaneous live performances in select cities across the U.S. to the chronicling of their creative process while conceptualizing and recording their current trilogy of albums: Green Day ¡Uno!, Green Day ¡Dos!, Green Day ¡Tré! ¡Quatro! will premiere on VH1 on Wednesday, November 28th, followed by airings on MTV2 during 120 Minutes on November 30th and on Palladia the same day. ¡Quatro! is directed by Tim Wheeler and produced by Tim Lynch for Farm League. “Over the last year while we were recording our trilogy, we posted multiple clips every week so fans can see parts of the recording process of ¡Uno! ¡Dos! ¡Tré!,” said Green Day’s Mike Dirnt. “¡Quatro! brings our fans one step closer by giving them even more access and revealing what it was like for us to make these records.