1. Soul Train 18th of December 1982 (Season 12 Episode 10): Janet performs Young Love and Interview
2. The Superbowl XXXVIII Halftime Special from Houston, Texas 02/01/04: Janet’s infamous appearance on LIVE TV. Janet performs All For You, Rhythm Nation then Justin Timberlake performs Rock Your Body with Janet when the infamous “wardrobe malfunction” happened.
3. The Tonight Show with jay Leno 04/29/04: All Night Don’t Stop and first sit-down interview since the wardrobe malfunction.
4. Late Night with Conan O’Brien 05/05/04: Opening, sit-down interview
5. The Ellen DeGeneres Show 2004: In-depth interview with Janet Jackson discussing the upcoming tour in support of Damita J LP. Later Ellen does sit ups with Janet, funny segment futher in to the episode Janet dances with Ellen and some of the audience members.
6. The 2009 MTV Video Music Awards Pre-Show 09/14/09: Interview with Jermaine about this evenings performance.
7. The 2009 MTV Video Music Awards 09/14/09: Opening with Madonna memorializing Michael then tribute to Michael Jackson. Janet Jackson came to the rescue, shattering through a safety glass screen to recreate that classic “Scream” dance-off with her big brother. The woman whose “first name ain’t baby” may not have been 100% in sync with the video screen behind her, but so what? She worked that stage harder than an underpaid assistant doin’ overtime, and as tributes go, this was as energetic as it was heartfelt. Later host Russell Brand introduces an exclusive preview of the “This Is It” Documentary film.
8. The 2009 MTV Video Music Awards Post-Show 09/14/09: Report of Janet’s tribute performance
9. MTV’s The Making of Janet Jackson’s VMA Tribute Performance (Documentary) 09/18/09: cameras were there from the first day of rehearsals in Los Angeles to a relaxing BBQ with Janet and her team of choreographers to the last seconds before they took the VMA stage at New York’s Radio City Music Hall to bring the house down with the performance of a lifetime. For the first time, Janet opened up to our cameras and shared her feelings about her brother and this special tribute. “I just wanted to come to rehearsal when I’m supposed to come to rehearsal as if I’m one of the kids,” Janet told MTV. “Just let me know when and where, and where I stand, and teach me what I’m supposed to know. I wanted it to be that for me this time around even though I got a little more involved than that still, but not to the magnitude that I normally get involved.”
10. American Idol Finale 5/26/10: Janet’s surprise appearance and the LIVE performance of her new single as well as a short hits medley of some of her biggest hits.