1. London Live “Lady GaGa Special” 03/10/09: Sara Cox host this special and interviews Lady GaGa (Part 1 of 4). Later Lady GaGa performs “Beautiful, Dirty, Rich” live at London’s famous music venue KOKO Club. Interview (Part 2 of 4), “Love Games LIVE the interview continues (Part 3 of 4), “Poker Face” LIVE the interview continues (Part 4 of 4) then “Paparazzi” and “Just Dance” LIVE
2. The 2010 MTV Video Music Awards Pre-Show 09/12/10: Interview with Lady GaGa appearing with members of the armed services in support of their efforts
3. The 2010 MTV Video Music Awards 09/12/10: Lady Gaga’s three acceptance speeches for various awards including Best Female Video amongst others. Lady GaGa makes history with winning eight awards in one night out of thirteen nominations.
4. Fuse TV Brit Awards 2/18/2009: Pet Shop Boys receive “Outstanding Contribution To Music” Award. The big screen zips through a montage of the Pet Shop Boy’s most outlandish costumes and videos, before Brandon Flowers and a stage full of ballet dancers join them for pumping version of It’s A Sin. Have the PSB’s still got it? Of course they have. Neil Tennant is dressed all in black with the night’s coolest dark glasses. Chris Lowe is wearing a pink Warhol wig. They’re on stage alone with a synthesizer. They deliver a montage that includes Suburbia; You Were Always on Your Mind, Go West and LADY GAGA joins them on stage for a duet of the classic hit West End Girls.
5. MTV Europe Music Awards in Spain 2010: Opening, Lady GaGa accepts three awards (“Best Pop Video”, “Best Female” and later “Best Song”) and accepts them live on her stage in Budapest during her tour. GaGa sings a bit for the show and thanks the audience.
6. CBS 60 Minutes 02/13/11: Opening, In-depth interview with Lady Gaga from two different periods while on tour. One location is in London, England
7. The 53rd Annual Grammy Awards 02/13/11: Lady Gaga performs live for the first time “Born This Way” and later receives the awards for “Best” includes acceptance speech
8. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno 02/14/11: Opening, introduction and for the first time on the show an in-depth interview with Lady Gaga. Gaga discuses the new song “Born This way” along with the comparison to Madonna’s ”Express Yourself”. The program continues with an interview of where Lady GaGa stays on the show and randomly comments on the actresses interview and makes a few jokes.
TOTAL RUNNING TIME: TWO HOURS
There are no reviews yet.