1. The Graham Norton Show 2013: In-depth interview and multiple live performances from Gaga through out this episode. Also on the show Actor Jude Law. (Whole Show No Commercials 41 Minutes)
2. CBS Sunday Morning 09/21/14: Opening, =teaser and later in the program a interview with Lady Gaga and Tony Bennet on there new release. Includes footage in the studio recording the album.
3. The 37th Annual Kennedy Center Honors 12/30/14: Opening, Sting’s reaction to the homage, which took place earlier this month in Washington, D.C., is captured in a brief video interview posted on CBS’ official YouTube Channel. “I don’t think of myself as an icon, I think of myself as a very fortunate human being who has a job that he would do for nothing,” says Sting in the clip. “You know, singing, entertaining people is what I would do anyway. The fact is, I get paid extravagant amounts of money for doing it, but I would do it for nothing — just for applause.”The singer admits that with regard to the tribute, “I feel very overcome, very overwhelmed,” adding, “I wasn’t able to take it, actually. I think I kept very English but inside I was feeling a lot of emotion.” Sting also points out that he was “delighted and surprised” that Meryl Streep was on hand to deliver her own tribute to him and to introduce the performances. As previously reported, during the tribute, Lady Gaga performs Sting’s 1993 hit “If I Ever Lose My Faith in You;” Springsteen delivers a rendition of “I Hung My Head,” and Bruno Mars sings a medley of Police songs: “So Lonely,” “Roxanne” and “Message in a Bottle.” Bruno also performs with the cast of The Last Ship. Lady Gaga joins the cast for the finale tribute to Sting.
4. The 57th Annual Grammy Awards 02/08/15: Lady Gaga’s Duet with Tony Bennet “Cheek to Cheek”
5.Stevie Wonder: Songs in the Key of Life An All-Star Grammy Salute 02/16/15: This two-hour music special looks back at Wonder’s career. Opening of program then Lady Gaga singing “I Wish” LIVE. Lady Gaga joins the cast for a Finale with Stevie.
6. The Oscars Opening Ceremony 02/22/15: Opening and interview with Lady Gaga discussing her custom dress by Azzedine Alaia. This is the first time the designers dress has ever been used at The Oscars
7. The 78th Annual Oscars 02/22/15: Scarlett Johnasson introduces a segment about the Anniversary of the musical classic “The Sound of Music”. A highlight reel follows of some of the best moments from the film. Scarlett returns to introduce Lady Gaga. Gaga performs a tribute of hits medley from the soundtrack “The Sound of Music”, “My Favorite Things”, “Edelweiss,” and “Climb Every Mountain.” Triumphant performance!! Julie Andrews joins the stage to a standing ovation. Julie acknowledges the 50th Anniversary of the film and it’s legacy. Julie then presents award for “Best Original Score” to Alexandre Desplat for “The Grand Budapest Hotel”