1. NBC Today Show 04/18/12: Opening, one teaser of Madonna, Interview with Madonna
2. Rock Center with Brian Williams 04/18/12: Opening, two teasers then Madonna interview and discusses new LP MDNA and her daughter recently photographed smoking a cigarette.
3. ABC’s Nightline 08/07/12: Interview with Madonna discussing Madonna’s influence on Lady Gaga and comments from Elton John regarding Madonna’s slagging off Lady Gaga
4. The ‘80s: The Decade That Made Us 04/14/13: Profile on Madonna. The series uses old MTV Footage. Some of which can be found in some of the volumes in this Archive collection but this series actually shows some clips in their entirety, meaning scenes from MTV Footage that MTV themselves never aired. In the end some rare footage of MADONNA from as early as 1984 through 1985 ares shown in this profile for the very first time.
5. Rock ‘n’ Royalty Billboard All-Staras 05/18/13: Scenes from the original interview with Madonna from earlier in this Volume from the “Nightline” segment (#3) from 08/17/12. This interview scenes that were NOT included in the original broadcast.
6. The 2013 Billboard Music Awards 05/20/13: Opening, Madonna is profiled and recieves “Best World Tour” Award. Madonna makes an acceptance speech
7. Extra 05/22/13: Exclusive interview with Madonna. She discusses her recent reconsiliation with Elton John along with her upcoming World Tour DVD that is ser to be released later this year in September.
8. The 54th Annual Grammy Awards 01/26/14: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis took to the Grammy stage to perform “Same Love.” The pair were joined by singer-songwriter Mary Lambert, Trombone Shorty, and a large church choir — and Queen Latifah, who walked onstage with a special announcement midway through the song. She gestured offstage at 33 couples. It was a nice demonstration of the song’s marriage-equality themes. Playing the role of officiant, Latifah asked the couples to exchange their rings. She declared them all spouses. The newlyweds flocked down the aisle. And it was at that particular moment that freaking Madonna walked onstage, joining everyone in a “Same Love” singalong. It was an emotional moment, is what I’m getting at.
9. MTV’s Blue Thursday 1986: On this day in 1986 MY+TV played “True Blue” Music Videos sent in by viewer’s who created there own version. This is only one (but in my opinion) the best of the contestants that did not win the final prize to meet Madonna. Love to know the name of the girl in the video if anyone knows….
10. The 57th Annual Grammy Awards 02/08/15: Introduction then Living For Love LIVE (First Time on TV)
11. The Today Show 03/09/15: Interview with MAdonna on Motherhod and the new LP with Carson Daly. Later in the show an extra moment from the interview is shown. This is Part 1 of 2 Parts of this interview with the second airuing the following day.
12. The I Heart Radio Music Awards 03/29/15: Madonna performs and acoustic version of “Ghosttown” with Taylor Swift
13. Ellen 03/16/15: 2014: Madonna is interviewed and performs “Living For Love” LIVE
14. CBS Sunday Morning 09/10/17: Opening. in-depth interview with madonna regarding her career and charitable work in Africa