1. ABC’s 20/20 09/11/09: In-Depth Interview with LaToya Jackson
2. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno 03/18/10: Interview with Janet Jackson discussing her new CD and new film Why Did I Get Married 2
3. Late Night with Jimmy Fallon 3/23/10: Interview with Janet Jackson discussing her new CD and new film Why Did I Get Married 2
4. American Idol Finale 5/26/10: Janet’s surprise appearance and the LIVE performance of her new single as well as a short hits medley of some of her biggest hits.
5. NBC Dateline 6/26/10: Michael Jackson: “A Mother’s Story”. Katherine, speaks out in her only television interview about her son’s death and who is responsible; how her grandchildren are coping and her relationship with them; and how the family will be marking the first anniversary of his death. In addition, she responds candidly to accusations about Michael Jackson being a child molester and rumors about Debbie Rowe wanting custody of the children. The interview, conducted by Sonia Lowe, was licensed by “Dateline” and will be part of an anniversary special.