1. ABC’s 20/20 09/11/09: In-Depth Interview with LaToya Jackson
2. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno 03/18/10: Interview with Janet Jackson discussing her new CD and new film Why Did I Get Married 2
3. Late Night with Jimmy Fallon 3/23/10: Interview with Janet Jackson discussing her new CD and new film Why Did I Get Married 2
4. American Idol Finale 5/26/10: Janet’s surprise appearance and the LIVE performance of her new single as well as a short hits medley of some of her biggest hits.
5. NBC Dateline 6/26/10: Michael Jackson: “A Mother’s Story”. Katherine, speaks out in her only television interview about her son’s death and who is responsible; how her grandchildren are coping and her relationship with them; and how the family will be marking the first anniversary of his death. In addition, she responds candidly to accusations about Michael Jackson being a child molester and rumors about Debbie Rowe wanting custody of the children. The interview, conducted by Sonia Lowe, was licensed by “Dateline” and will be part of an anniversary special.
There are no reviews yet.