1. Saturday Night Live 04/14/01: Opening, Eve with Gwen Stefani “Let Me Blow Your Mind” and closing segment.
2. The 57th Annual Grammy Awards 02/08/15: Duet with Adam Levine of Maroon 5 perform “My Heart Is Open”
3. American Music Awards 11/22/15: Opening and Gwen performs “Used To Love You” LIVE
4. The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon 12/03/15: Opening and Gwen Stefani performs “Used To Love You” LIVE
5. CBS Sunday Morning 03/20/16: Opening, three teasers with “coming up later” with Gwen Stefani and then full length profile and exclusive interview with Gwen on new LP and her life changes.
6. Saturday Night Live (Season 41, Episode 16) 04/02/16: This Is What the Truth Feels Like singer will make her grand return to the famed NBC stage in New York City, where she’ll mark her fifth time as a musical guest on the late night sketch comedy show. Joining her as host is Game of Thrones‘ Peter Dinklage, who plays fan favorite Tyrion Lannister on the popular HBO fantasy series. Opening, a sketch segment that includes Gwen and later Stefani performs “Make Me Like You” and “Misery” this evening, as well as another single off her new album, the first solo record from the singer to hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart.
7. Today Show 1/20/17: Gwen is interviewed about her new Christmas album and then performs and original Christmas song “When I Was A Little Girl” and later in the show Gwen performs “Santa Baby” that was also covered by Madonna in 1987. performs LIVE. After the break the interview continues with Gwen and mention of the airing of “You Make Me Feel Like Christmas Special” on December 12th
8. “You Make Me Feel Like Christmas Special” 12/12/17: “Gwen Stefani’s You Make It Feel Like Christmas” is a modern take on the traditional Christmas specials that we all grew up with and love. Featuring musical performances and fun holiday sketches, this one-hour primetime special will capture Stefani’s infectious spirit and iconic style. It will take her accessible joie de vivre and the love in her heart and share it with audiences around the country. Stefani will perform several songs from her new album, “You Make It Feel Like Christmas,” as well as several holiday favorites, including “Jingle Bells” and “Santa Baby.” Special guest appearances will include Blake Shelton, the five-time winning coach on NBC’s “The Voice” and a multi-award-winning country music superstar. Shelton and Stefani perform the title track from Stefani’s new album, “You Make It Feel Like Christmas,” which the two co-wrote along with Justin Tranter and busbee. Additional guest appearances include Chelsea Handler, Ken Jeong, Seth MacFarlane and NE-YO, who will join Stefani for the holiday festivities. “You Make It Feel Like Christmas” is a journey through everything that makes the holiday season so special to Stefani and the rest of the world.
9. The Late Show with Seth Myers 09/10/22: Gwen is interviewed. Talks about her new cosmetics line called “GIVE” and also her new season on The Voice.