1. There’ll Always Be An England 6/30.08: BONUS FOOTAGE entitled “The Knowledge” (Documentary), specially filmed to complement the live concert – is the Pistols guide to London. Steve and Paul re-visit old haunts such as the Denmark Street and South West London. Glen takes us to the 100 Club and St Martins College. And Mr Rotten gives us an open-top bus ride through the streets of London; stopping off in Finsbury Park along the way. The film is mixed with behind-the-scene clips from the Brixton shows and rare archive Pistols footage. The band’s guide to what places in London were important in the history of the Pistols, and within this is John Lydon’s open-top bus trip around London – you get a taste of it from the trailer but the full segment itself is excellent. It’s refreshing to let them do their own talking given all the hype that normally surrounds the band and I think you have to give a lot of credit to Julian Temple for capturing it all.
2. Local Cable Access Show 9/18/78: Live TV Interview with Sid Vicious, Nancy Spungen and Stiv Bators (slightly better quality then previous Volumes)
3. Greatest Rock ‘N Roll swindle: Sid performs My Way (Only this performance not the entire film)
4. The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson 05/15/12: To kick off Craig’s week in Scotland he performs a punk style song that he evidently recorded with Steve Jones. Here in this opening segment they perform the song via pantomime. Pretty funny stuff and NOT announced as part of the program so a really rare find for Steve Jones fans.
5. The Glastonbury Festival 2013: Public Image Ltd. with “Rise” LIVE