The following Worldwide Video Archives includes footage from as early as 1978 to 2005. The source of the archives mostly consists of footage from the UK and USA.
Siouxsie and the Banshees Live Performances Video Archives Volume I
- (UKTV) Something Else 1979: Love In a Void (Live Performance with Robert Smith of The Cure) (Rebroadcast on BBC’s Peel’s Sounds of the 60’s and 70’s on 8/29/99)
- (UKTV) Something Else 12/15/80: Israel (Live Performance)
- (Dutch TV) Live in Amsterdam, Holland at The Paradiso 2/20/82: Israel, Painted Bird, Arabian Knights and Spellbound (Shot in Black and White)
- (UKTV) Live in Warwick, England at Warwick University 1982: Israel, Pull to Bits, Arabian Knights, Sin In My Heart, Happy House, So Unreal, Eve-White-Eve-Black, Spellbound
- (UKTV) Top of the Pops 9/83: Dear Prudence (Live with Robert Smith of The Cure) (Rebroadcast on BBC’s Top of the Pops II on 9/22/99)
- (UKTV) Top of the Pops 10/28/83: Happy House (Half of the song only) (Performance)
- “Nocturne”: Live at the Royal Albert Hall 9/30 & 10/01/83 (with Robert Smith of The cure on Guitar): Includes Israel, Melt, Painted Bird, Spellbound & Helter Skelter amoung others (58 Mins.)
- (UKTV) The Old Grey Whistle Test: Melt & Painted Bird (Live Performance including Robert Smith form The Cure)
TOTAL RUNNING TIME 1 HOUR 59 MINUTES 39 SECONDS
Siouxsie and the Banshees Live Performances/Interviews Video Archives Volume II
- (UKTV) The Tube 1984: Running Town, Preacher Man & Burning Down the House Live Performance including Robert Smith form The Cure)
- (UKTV) The Oxford Road show: Melt & Overground (Live Performance including Robert Smith form The Cure)
- Siouxsie and the Banshees Interviews/Documentaries
The History of Rock ‘n Roll 1997: Episode Nine “Punk” Features interviews with many artists and groups from the Punk movement. This is an edited version of that episode that includes only the segments about or by Siouxsie & The Banshees.
- BBC America’s “Degeneration” (Documentary-1997) 10/21/01: (this is an edited down version, concentrating almost solely on the Siouxsie & The Banshees) Profiling the years 1977 to 1979. Included is “Make Up Break Up” (LIVE 1977) rare BBC Interviews with Siouxsie Sioux during a news report on Punk before they were signed.
- (UK TV) Thames Television’s “Today with Bill Grundy” 12/1/76: Historic first TV interview with the band Siouxsie Sioux is also in the background (3:19)
- BBC 2 “Rock Family Trees The Banshees and other Creatures 2/98: The most in-depth look at Siouxsie and the start of The Banshees. Includes interviews with all the original members of the band and profiles the progression and demise of the band, evolving into the creatures (Documentary) (40 Mins)
- TRIO Network “PUNK” (Live performances & Documentary) 6/2003: Archival punk footage from the earliest days of Siouxsie and the Banshees. This is a live performance from October 1977 at The Elizabethan Suite. Songs include Make Up To Break Up and Metal
- VH1 Classic “Headline Act 08/22/05: In-Depth interview with Siouxsie Sioux & Budgie
- Punk: Atitude 2004: Documentary with ONLY interview clips with Siouxsie Sioux and related stories
- (UKTV) Old Grey Whistle Test 1978: Metal Postcard Live
- The 25th Annual Brit Awards 10/29/05: Siouxsie Sioux presents the award for “Best International Album”
TOTAL RUNNING TIME 1 HOUR 47 MINUTES
Siouxsie and the Banshees Live Performances/Interviews Video Archives Volume III
- (UKTV) BBC’s Rock Goes To College the 19th of March 1981: Siouxsie and The Banshees LIVE at The Warwick Arts Centre, University of Warwick, Warwickshire. Songs include: Israel, Spellbound, Arabian Knights, Halloween, Christine, Night Shift, Red Light, But Not Them, Voodoo Dolly and Eve White/Eve Black. Rock Goes To College (RGTC) was a BBC series that ran between 1978 and 1981 on British television. A variety of up-coming rock oriented bands were showcased live from small venues and broadcast simultaneously on television and radio during a 40-50 minute live performance.
- (UKTV) Channel Four 1984: A strange film Siouxsie and The Banshees did for television running about 45 minutes long. It contains short vinettes, music videos exclusive to this film and live concert performances. If anyone out there has the name of this film or more info about it please e-mail me.