1. The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon 11/17/14: Introduction by Jimmy telling the audience that Bono hurt his arm in a cycle accident. He then decides to do his own rendition of a U2 classic “Desire”. Includes closing segment with Jimmy closing the show as Bono.
2. CBS Sunday Morning 05/24/15: Opening with teaser about upcoming U2 segment and later two more teasers and then the segment on U. The band is profiled and then later in the segment interviewed exclusively for this program. The band discuss there most recent tour. Segment includes exclusive footage from the tour. The Edge takes the interviewers backstage in Vancouver where U2 is rehearsing for the tour.
3. Sinatra 100 Birthday Anniversary Special 12/06/05: Opening then live from the 02 in London England Bono and The Edge on piano perform live via Satellite “Two Shots of Happy One Shot of Sad” that they had originally wrote for Frank years earlier.
4. I Heart Radio Awards 2016 04/03/14: Opening and U2 receive “Innovator” Award which is presented by Pharell Williams. Segment includes profile of the band and then entire band are present to accept away with speech by Bono.
5. I Heart Radio Awards 2016 04/03/14: Teaser 1 and Teaser 2 and quick interview with Bono and Edge then Sean Penn introduces U2 to perform “Desire” interview continues then U2 rip into “Vertigo”
6. PBS Charlie Rose 09/20/16: In-depth full show interview with Bono. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and his ideas for America are the exact opposite of what the Founding Fathers intended, according to U2 frontman Bono. Bono, whose real name is Paul David Hewson, told PBS’ Charlie Rose in an interview set to air Tuesday that Trump is “potentially the worst idea that ever happened to America.” “Look, America is like the best idea the world ever came up with. But Donald Trump is potentially the worst idea that ever happened to America, potentially,” Bono said, adding that Trump’s version of America could potentially destroy the idea the Founding Fathers had. What makes the United States stand out from other countries, Bono said, is the fact that it’s built upon an idea, whereas countries like Great Britian or Ireland — which he said are also great countries — are not built around a central idea. “America is an idea, and that idea is bound up in justice and equality for all — equality and justice for all, you know?” Bono told Rose. “I think he’s hijacked the party, and I think he’s trying to hijack the idea of America. And I think it’s bigger than all of us.” “I think it’s — this is really dangerous,” the singer added.
7. Grammy’s Greatest Stories: A 60th Anniversary Special 11/24/17: Opening and Bono and the rest of the band are interviewed about winning the first Grammy for U2 for “Best Album:” in 1987. Interesting perspective he shares as it’s now 20 years ago