1. The Making Of The Unforgettable Fire 1984: This broadcast from MTV is a transfer from my original VHS recorded all those years ago. Reasonably good quality considering.
2. U2 Live at Red Rocks: Under a Blood Red Sky (also known simply as U2 Live at Red Rocks or Under a Blood Red Sky) is a concert film by Irish rock band U2. It was recorded on 5 June 1983 at Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Colorado, United States on the group’s War Tour. Originally released in 1984 on videocassette, U2 Live at Red Rocks was the band’s first video release. This is the MTV broadcast of that video release. Features: “Party Girl”, “11 O’Clock Tick Tock”, “I Will Follow” and “40”
3. The 71st Annual Golden Globes Awards 01/12/14: U2 receive awards for “Best Original Song For A Motion Picture” for “Ordinary Love” for the film “Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom”
4. Red Commercial 02/06/14: U2 perform “Invisable” to help fight AIDS
5. The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 02/17/14: SERIES PREMIERE: Opening, U2 perform “Invisable” and later in the program the entire band is interviewed. During the interview the band does a inpromptu acoustic version of there Academy Award Nominated song “Ordinary Love”. Closing segment with U2
6. MTV (other) “Rock Stories with Matt Pinfield” 2014: Animated by Lisa Ramsey of Pittsburgh, PA
7. The Graham Norton Show 10/21/14: Opening, During the taping, the band did two full, electric versions of “The Miracle” and then did an acoustic version of “Song For Someone” from the couch when Norton asked the band to do one more song.
8. Later with Jools Holland 10/25/14: Opening, Musician and TV host Jools Holland had one of his wishes come true tonight when U2 made its first appearance and performance on his BBC 2 TV show, Later With… Jools Holland. The band opened the 30-minute live show with the first performance of “Volcano”. Later in the program the entire band sits down for there first interview with Jools. Shortly after a performance of “Every Breaking Wave” and then closed the show with “California (There Is No End To Love)” and closing segment
9. MTV Europe Music Awards from Glasgow, Scotland 11/09/14: U2 performs “Every Breaking Wave”