U2 Video Archives VOLUME XV
1. Good Morning
2. LIVE 8 07/02/05: U2 with Paul McCartney Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, Vertigo (Clip), Bono makes speech during U2’s set during One, Live 8 Commercial Version 1 featuring Bono, segment on “Live 8 Why Are We Here Today?” (Live Aid-Live 8 past and present) with interview with Bono, Beautiful Day LIVE, Live 8 Commercial Version 2 featuring Bono, One FULL LiVE
3. CNN People In The News 2005: Profile of U2 including exclusive interviews with all members of the band (24 Minutes)
4. Saturday Night Live 11/20/04: Opening Vertigo, Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own and closing segment with U2 performing I Will Follow LIVE (this rarely happens as per the SNL’s normal format).
5. Shelter from The Storm A Concert For The Gulf Coast
6. Dateline NBC “Hurricane Katrina”
7. React Now: Music & Relief
8. Bono discuss working with their music video Director Anton Corbijn 2005: Specifically Bono discusses the making of One and featured is the director’s cut of One (Germany Version) and Electrical Storm
- Idol Gives Back
04/25/07: Bono speaks with the contestants of America Idol and Bono is interviewed
TOTAL RUNNING TIME 1 HOUR 50 MINUTES
There are no reviews yet.